Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Progress Update!

First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone who has become involved in this project. Every day, as I talk with more individuals, gather interview footage and continue my research, my inspiration and energy grows stronger. 

Namely, I would like to thank: Karin, Dr. Cannon, Mary Bockover, Michelle, Aubree, Marie, Loren K, Nicole, John, Diana, Steve, and David!

With 3 interviews already completed, and 4 or 5 planned for the coming week, I will soon feel that the interview portion of the project will be complete.

My next step will be to finalize the narration structure for the film and then to record my voice for that narration.

Also in this coming week, I will create some charts, animations, and (more) titles for the project, as well as shoot some additional footage. 

My next measurable goal for this project will be the completion of a rough cut by the middle of May, to satisfy my independent study credits through the University. The fine editing of the project may take me through the summer and into the Fall.

Thank you for following my progress!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment